- 1. Al-Hassan, Ahmad.(????). Traditional classroom Teaching: Petra University. In www.researchgate.net/publictopics.PublicPostFileLoader.ht
- 2. Basioudis I.G., & De Lange, P.A. (2009). An assessment of the learning benefits of using a Web-based Learning Environment when teaching accounting. Advances in Accounting, incorporating Advances in International Accounting 25, 13–19.
- 3. Bowen, W. G. (2015). Higher education in the digital age. New York, NY: Princeton University Press.
- 4. Brach, J. (2009). Technology, Political Economy, and Economic Development in the Middle East and North Africa. Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, 5, 1, 1‐23.
- 5. Brach, Juliane (2010). Technological Readiness in the Middle East and North Africa-Implications for Egypt. GAGA WP 155/2010.
- 6. Cherner, T., Dix, J., & Lee, C. (2014). Cleaning up that mess: A framework for classifying educational apps. Contemporary Issues in Technology and Teacher Education, 14(2), 158–193.
- 7. Clarck, Ruth Colvin and Richard E Mayer (2016). E-Learning and the Science of Sons Instruction (fourth edition), Wiley & Inc. New Jersey.
- 8. Ebrahimi far, Tahereh (2011). The Impact of information Technologies on the Persian Gulf Region: Peaceful or Agonal Dialogue.Global Media Journal (Polish Edition), Fall 2011, No. 2 (8).
- 9. Guarino S, Leopardi E, Sorrenti S, De Antoni E, Catania A, Alagaratnam S(2014). Internet-based versus traditional teaching and learning methods. Oct. 11, 1014. National Center for Biotechnology Information www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/.
- 10. Izumi, Lance, Frazier Fathers,and Jason Clemens( 2013).Technology and Education: A primer, Frazer Institute.
- 11. Jalbout, Maysa (2015). How can the Middle East close its education gap. https://www.weforum.org/agenda/.../how-can-the-middle-east-close-its-education-gap/May 21, 2015.
- 12. Lee ,Yuan-Hsuan ; Waxman ,Hersh; Wu1, Jiun-Yu (2011). Revisit the Effect of Teaching and Learning with Technology. ????
- 13. www.bibsonomy.org/bibtex/.../dblp
- 14. McGraw-Hill (2013). McGraw-Hill Launches First-Ever Adaptive Learning Ebook in Canada.Press Release (February 26).
15. McLaren, C.H.(2004). A comparison of student persistence and performance in online and classroom business statistics experiences. Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education, 2(1), 1–10.
17. Nash, Susan Smith (2014). Adaptive Learning: Feedback and Mastery—Where Are We Today? Web blog E-Learning Queen (January 13).
19. Ni, Ya (2013). Comparing the Effectiveness of Classroom and Online Learning: Teaching Research Methods. Journal of Public Affairs Education,19(2), 199–215.