2.Bajpai, Ravi Dutt. (2018), “Civilizational Perspectives in International Relations and Contemporary China-India Relations”.
3.Balbina Y. Hwang. (2008). “South Korean Troops to Iraq: A Boost for U.S.-ROK Relations.”, International Relations of the Asia-Pacific, Issue 8.
4.BBC News (British Broadcasting Company), (2018). “South Korea is calling for maximum flexibility by the United States to impose sanctions on Iran” Available at: https://bbc.in/2DcBSXa, Accessed: November 6, 2018
5.Bettiza, Gregorio. (2014). “Civilizational Analysis in International Relations:
Mapping the Field and Advancing a ‘Civilizational Politics’ Line of Research.”
International Studies Review, Issue 16, Available at:
6.Buzan, Barry, Ole Wæver and Jaap de Wilde. (1998), “Security: A New Framework for Analysis”, Boulder CO: Lynne Rienner.
7.CEFIA (Connecticut’s Clean Energy Finance and Investment Authority) (2016), “Malaysia-Korea Economic Relations: Trends and Developments”, Available at:
8.Chang, Byung-Ock. (2010). "Islamic Studies in Korea", International Area Studies Review, Vol 13, Issue 1, Available at:
10. Chun, Chaesung. (2015), “Policy Recommendation for South Korea’s Middle Power Diplomacy: East Asian Security”, The East Asia Institute Working Paper, Available at:
11. Cox, Robert W. (2000). “Thinking About Civilizations.” Review of InternationalStudies, Issue 26
13. Gills, B. K. (1996), “Korea versus Korea: A Case of Contested Legitimacy” Routledge Publications, London.
14. Ha, Jae Sik, and Donghee Shin. (2016), "Framing the Arab Spring: Partisanship in the News Stories Of Korean Newspapers." International Communication Gazette, Issue 78. Number 6
15. Hall, Martin. (2007). “Toward a Fourth Generation in Civilizational Scholarship.” in Civilizational Identity: The Production and Reproduction of ‘Civilizations’ inInternational Relations, edited by Martin Hall and Patrick Thaddeus Jackson, New York: Palgrave Macmillan
16. Hee, Soo Lee. (2014), “1,500 Years of Contact between Korea and the Middle East”, Middle East Institute, Available at:
18. Institute for Political and International Studies (2009), “Green Book on North Korea”, Publications Office of Institute for Political and International Studies, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Tehran
19. Kang, Dae-Chang (2013), “The 40th Anniversary of Economic Relations between Korea and Indonesia”, Available at:
22. Kyudok, Hong. (2005). “The impact of NGOs on South Korea’s decision to dispatch troops to Iraq.” Journal of International and Area Studies, Issue 12/2
23. Lee, Hee-soo. (2015), “Early Korea-Arabic Maritime Relations Based on Muslim Sources” Available at:
24. Levkowitz, Alon. (2013), “South Korea’s Middle East Policy”, Mideast Security and Policy Studies, No. 106
25. McDonald, Matt. (2008) “Securitization and the Construction of Security”, European Journal of International Relations, 14:4
30. Saberi, Donya. (2014), “The Rise of South Korea’s Soft Power in the Middle East”, The Diplomat Website, Available at:
31. Shahmoradi, Hossein. 2016. “The Analysis of Korean Reunification Possibility and Its Probable Effects on the National Interests of Islamic Republic of Iran” (Unpublished master's thesis), School of International Relations, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Tehran, Iran
32. Sheikholeslami, Mohammad Hasan, Shahmoradi, Hossein. (2017), “The Prospect of Korean Reunification in spite of Economic and Cultural Differences”, The World Politics Journal, Issue 20
33. South Korean Ministry of Foreign Affairs. (2018), “Information on Middle East Region”, Available at:
34. South Korean Ministry of Foreign Affairs. (2018), “Information on Middle East Region”, Available at:
36. Strait Times, (2018), “South Korea, Indonesia pledge to boost economic ties, people-to-people exchanges”, Available at:
37. Šulović, Vladimir. (2010), “Meaning of Security and Theory of Securitization” Belgrade Center of Security Policy, Available at:
38. Suwan, Kim. (2017), “The New Korean Wave in the Middle East and its role in the Strategic Approach to Medical Tourism in Korea, Kritika Kultura, Issue 29
39. Taureck, Rita. (2006), “Securitization theory and securitization studies”, University of Warwick institutional repository, Available at:
40. Van Den Berg, C.M. (2016), “The Middle Power Dream: South Korea’s Journey through Political Opportunity”. MA Thesis of Korean Studies, Leiden University
41. Van Munster, Rens. (2014), “Securitization”, Oxford Bibliographies, Available at: http://www.oxfordbibliographies.com/view/document/obo-9780199743292/obo-9780199743292-0091.xml , accessed: October 23, 2018
42. Wæver, Ole. (2004) ‘Aberystwyth, Paris, Copenhagen: New Schools in Security Theory and the Origins between Core and Periphery’, International Studies Association: Montreal